At the beginning of 2018 we traveled through 3 beautiful islands of Hawaii: Kaui’i, Maui and the Big Island or Hawai’i. It was 21 days of adventure, joy, relaxing and celebrating our love to each other, cause this was our honeymoon. Aloha!
- Different walks and views at Waimea Canyon or surrounding parks, such as the Awa’awapuhi Trail and Swamp Trail.
- A 3-day walk following the Kalalau trail. It provides the only land access to the mythical Kalalau beach at the Nāpali Coast.
- A wonderful snorkeling experience at the Molokini crater.
- A walk in the moon landscape of Sliding Sands at the Haleakalā National Park.
- Seeing some active lava flows on the East Riff Zone from the of the Kīlauea volcano and visit the Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park.